Saturday, August 11, 2018

I will design and render great interior, exterior architecture 3d models

I will design and render great interior, exterior architecture 3d models












About:

Hi Dear Buyer!
If you are here on Fiverr because you’re looking for someone to render  for your architecture project .., then you are in the right place !! 
-  I'm a professional architect. I was trained in graphic architecture

-  I can design apartments, villas, restaurants, shops, cafes, bars, LANDSCAPE ...

-  I will create 3D models and rendering ( 3d picture , Animation) from your 2D files (plans, sections, facades).

-   It will be created fastest.
-   Very short- time working and of course the highest quality.
-   
100% money back Guarantee if you aren't satisfied.

-   All architectural projects such as houses, companies, offices and much more ... Everything will be the environment I work in autocad, Archicad ,3ds max ,photoshop and more.

** Price may vary with complexity of work , Please contact me, I will give the exact price for the specific project .
Welcome
 Bestest Services, Bestest Prices
 Thanks and Best Regards !

Reviews


scanway:Great work!

khalilka:It was a pleasure working with you.

tpadder:Great Seller

algatar:Seller was constantly in communication.\n\nNot the quality we wanted but ok for now.

khalilka:Higher quality needs more time and effort!


No comments:

Post a Comment