Monday, August 6, 2018

I will do youtube or tv channel intro animation

I will do youtube or tv channel intro animation












About:

I am CG Generalist, specializing in TV Commercial and motion graphics with 7+ years experience. I have experience TVC, Motion Graphics, TV Channel Idents, designing logos and packaging. This makes me a Universal designer with an eye for clean, strong design.

I always fulfill the brief  to the best of my ability and meet the required deadlines. 

All my work is qualified with industry standards and is guaranteed that all files created by me will fit any Broadcast TV Channels needs in the world.


Software I use:
3Ds max,  Adobe AfterEffects, Adobe Photoshop , Adobe Illustrator.

My up time is 100%. I'm building long-term negotiations.

I know how this industry works, and my portfolio speaks for me.

I am new on fiverr. I need to build my image well and thats why I am charging low rates.

Reviews


eliteafricans:Thanks for the work \nAmazing\nRecommend him

umair_khatri:Nice buyer. Excellent behaviour 7stars :)

curmychan:i continue to work with Umair for many projects, he is the best designer i ever work with .

umair_khatri:Camellia is the Best Client. I am happy and will be happy to work with her in future..

eliteafricans:Thanks for the work \nAmazing\nRecommend him


No comments:

Post a Comment