Monday, August 6, 2018

I will design and render high definition 3d architectural models

I will design and render high definition 3d architectural models












About:

I'm an Architect with over 8 years experience on making interesting 3D models.

This 3D model professional gig, offers very high quality rendered images of exterior and interior designs of residential, commercial, religious, educational and recreational building and layouts. 

I will always offer my services to meet your expectations with revisions.

Please contact me before placing an order. Looking forward to work with you.

Many thanks for your interest in my gig.

Reviews


oliveerrr:it was nice working with the seller. I was satisfied; Hope to work with him in again

arch3ddesign:Outstanding experience, looking forward to work with you again.

bhimadragon:Very lovely personality. Work quality is good and nice eye for design detail. Thank you.

arch3ddesign:Great working with you.\r\nLooking forward to work with you again.

bhimadragon:Very professional


No comments:

Post a Comment