Saturday, August 11, 2018

I will make autocad drafting of any control , plc, electrical panel

I will make autocad drafting of any control , plc, electrical panel












About:

I offer autoCAD drafting services for designing the control panels, single line diagrams and wring diagrams.

Offered price is per hour rate. 

Reviews


heatherdelfs:Efficient. Delivered to scope and very quickly.

sharadkr:Scope of work very clear. Great working experience

heatherdelfs:High quality quick turnaround.

sharadkr:Great working experience

youndu123:Used this app to convert my PLC hand drawings into AutoCAD. The seller sharadkr did an amazing job completing this task. Messages were returned promptly and quality of finished work was excellent. Hope to be using sharadkr again in the near future for my drafting needs!


No comments:

Post a Comment