Saturday, August 11, 2018

I will make 3d rendering for any 3ds max, revit, or sketchup models

I will make 3d rendering for any 3ds max, revit, or sketchup models












About:

Are you looking for a 3D model for your design? 
Are you need a high quality Render for your design or your 3D model?
I can Provide a high quality service for your Interior or Exterior design or both ! 
I am an architect with 7 years experience through the 3D software (modeling and rendering).
I am Using 3Ds max, SketchUp, Revit, Autocad, Vray and Lumion ! so i can provide you any 3D extension you need.

All you have to do is sending me your hand sketches, 2D drawings, jpeg and i can provide you with a high quality 3D model and any type of render you want.


Textures and Lighting are provided exactly as your vision and need!

And i Guarantee a 100% SATISFACTION and high quality work
I am a level two seller with more than 260 Positive Reviews and many more satisfied clients! 

Please contact with me before place an order to get the best deal.

Reviews


phauge75:Once again a fantastic 3d model! Great work! Highly recommendable designer!

qusai_saleh:thanks a lot, ready for any work in the future

samsibanda:Seller was always willing to listen and understand requirements to produce high quality work.

qusai_saleh:thanks a lot, happy to work with you again and ready for our next project

advancechris:Very accommodating, easy to work with and stayed with us through revisions until the end, even helped us look through some options.


No comments:

Post a Comment