Friday, August 3, 2018

I will sculpt 3d model for 3d printing and 3d rendering

I will sculpt 3d model for 3d printing and 3d rendering












About:

This gig will give you a customized 3d model of your concept art/idea/object/figurine for 3d printing and image visualization

I provide quality models and work fast. I'm reliable to achieve your projects with the best result and availability.  


1.
First contact me via mailbox, in order to discuss about the details of your project

2.Please provide me with simple description of your need, any pictures or documents that can help me to to understand your idea.

Any questions, just ask. I will respond as soon as possible!

Best Regards

Reviews


damanc7:Excellent seller with great attention to detail and very accommodating. Thanks!

yorden77:thanks a lot !

jeremiaholeary1:This guy was incredible, very good communicator and very good and showing progress!

yorden77:Thanks a lot ! It's great to work with you also :)

mohameddawod:working with him many times and good result in each time.\n\n


No comments:

Post a Comment