Friday, August 10, 2018

I will tutor you via email or message or pdf attachment - the steps in a basic autocad lesson

I will tutor you via email or message or pdf attachment - the steps in a basic autocad lesson












About:

I am a tutor who specializes in keeping things simple and basic. 

I do this via message or video or remote online computer to computer.

I provide lessons tips how to and demonstrations upon request for the drafter or designer who wants to learn and use the program for themselves. Perhaps you are breezing through that drawing or set of plans and stumble upon a command or a task or a function to accomplish what you need to do. I am here for you. I will give you step by step guidance in writing or online viewer to complete your task.

Whether it is shortcuts tips tricks or something that you cannot grasp I can hold your hand through it in real world as it relates to your particular project or drawing need to get you doing it on your own.

If you would like a full one hour lesson I can provide that as well. Just let me know and we can work it out.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment