Saturday, July 21, 2018

I will do 3d exterior and landscaping design

I will do 3d exterior and landscaping design












About:

Dear sir,


PLEASE GIVE ME ALL RELATED INFO SUCH A LAYOUT PLAN, SAMPLE IMAGE AND ANYTHING TO START.


Welcome to my gig package for creative exterior and landscape  design with high quality photorealstic rendering. i am architect design with 3 years 6 month working experience (real state company ). Now i am working outsourcing working. already i was done  100 Project.  Now my purpose very good performance and highly buyer satisfied.  

✔ best facility 

  • Friendly communication 
  • Exterior design
  • Landscaping  
  • Deck design 
  • Car parking 
  • Garden Design 
  • Road Direction
  • Background 
  • Background design
  • Output Facility: 


    • 3d Model design  
    • high quality rendering 
    • 4K / 1920X 1080 QUALITY RENDERING 

    Hurry up for order, i am waiting for you. please contract with me .  

Reviews


dandennison:I was very pleased with the work done. The rendering has been beneficial for prospective home buyers to better visualize landscape improvements to the property.

creativeadib199:Thank you so much!Will work again.Thanks

danieljamesinc:Delivered expected files on time. Closely followes directions. Great work

creativeadib199:Thank you so much.Will work again. Thanks again.

castleden:Awful experience. Terrible communication. Doesn’t understand English. Broken promises. No follow ups. Doesn’t ask questions. Do not use this guy! I want my money back!


No comments:

Post a Comment