Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will design interior and exterior, make realistic 3d rendering

I will design interior and exterior, make realistic 3d rendering












About:

Hi there, 

I am an architect and a visualizer with many years of experience, are you looking for a perfect rendering of your 3D model or you have an interior or exterior design idea that you would like to present to your client that has an artistic touch or realistic? Then you have come to the right place. I will create photo-realistic and super-realistic renderings of your interior and exterior. A perfect 3D model rendering will enhance your business. 

I can do:
  • 2d plans of house with dimensions
  • Full 3d job interior and exterior
  • photo-realistic and super-realistic rendering of your project 
  • 3d video animation (Walk-through video)
  • Interior design of your areas 
  • Exterior design of your areas


NOTE: Kindly contact me before placing or ordering gig, the pricing depends on the complexity of the project.

I can't wait to start working with you. Best wishes

Regards, 
Julia 

Reviews


clementliam0:Seller was extremely professional. Very patient and a great communicator. I will definitely work with them again.

lc_019:Outstanding Experience!

louiskate:He does an excellent job with 3d renderings. Fast, great communication, and excellent work. The final product was very accurate and realistic, Highly recommended!!! Thanks!

lc_019:I can't wait to work with you again. Thank you!

presume:Very nice work and very helpful person, really good quality and fast delivery, very satisfied:) I would definitely recommend his services and would work with him again! Many thanks for the great results!


No comments:

Post a Comment