Friday, August 3, 2018

I will do 3d print file of your house

I will do 3d print file of your house












About:

If you have plan for renovating your house....or interior changes...or any other crazy idea that you want to make it as real as it can be and do a 3D print of the same...we can do that for you and get you a stl. file that you can put on any 3D printer and get the result in any scale possible

Reviews


charlie87:Outstanding . Will order again

peoplez3d:Excellent buyer always understanding and patient.Hope to work on many new projects in the future.

charlie87:Best experience . Will use again and again

peoplez3d:Excelent buyer!

gghaley:not sure as I am a novice and am in hands of the first person I found. so I am not sure what to ask or look for. I am a realtor with many listings to be built and am need of rendering. using peoplez3d is my first experience and I believe that we are both confused on what I am needing. sorry helps


No comments:

Post a Comment