Friday, August 3, 2018

I will model revit bim,archicad bim,visualization

I will model revit bim,archicad bim,visualization












About:

Hi
I'm Tuan and I am a BIM expert modeler with more than 5 years in the Architecture Japan company.
My skills includes: Revit, Archicad,3Dsmax,Autocad,Lumion,Photoshop.
What can i do?
  • Revit ARC-STRUC-MEP (create architecture plans,elevations,sections & 3D view) 
  • Archicad BIM
  • Create Walk through in the project.(Bimx, Unity addon)
  • Create existing condition 3D model from Point Cloud, 2D cad or hand sketch.
  • Exterior & Interior photo realitic - movies rendering using Lumion renderer.
With many years experience from being involved into large BIM projects, I fully believe my skills will meet your requirement. 
My portfolio is presented in the above.
Please contact me and let discuss about your project. 
Best Regards, 
Hoa Tuan

Reviews


michaelwoody:Great to work with. I will be working with him again for sure.

hoatuan:Thank you so much!\nHope to work with you again!

choulwoongkwon:Quite professional and getting perfect with positive revisions. Recommend to 3D modelling and detail drawings.

hoatuan:Thank you so much!!!

cassidycalum:Great to Work With, really nice guy


No comments:

Post a Comment