Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I will create dxf file for laser cut

I will create dxf file for laser cut












About:

Hello !
I have 10 years experience in Making CAD 2D Design for Laser jet cutting, Water jet cutting & Plasma CNC Cut Machine.
You can send me requirement term of Pictures / Images / Freehand sketches / Pdf or photos.

I Will provide 2D CAD Drawing in DXF /DWG / PDF / JPG .

If required i will provide you one sample first before confirmation of order.

I Can support for multiple design / changes / modification. Delivery time depends on complexity of Drawing. Although i will try to deliver as you need.

Thank you 

Reviews


trident87:I highly recommend this seller! Pays attention to detail and extremely patient. I am pleased with the final product and hope to work with this seller again in the future!!! Thank you!!!

aarifbillah:thanks a lot for giving me order

azizhaddad7:Unbelievably fast!

aarifbillah:Thanks so much giving me order.

duchess0217:Thanks for everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment