Friday, August 10, 2018

I will make exhibition stall and kiosk for your business

I will make exhibition stall and kiosk for your business












About:

I'm Nurul Huda, I'm Professional 3D and Graphics Designer, I have 2 years Work Experience in Local Market, I have Experience to Make More Exhibition Stall and Kiosk, and I'm Expert in any 3D Related Design,

*Your Work But My Responsibilities,

I Provide You 

1. Fast Delivery
2. Realistic View and Good Quality
3. Post Production Service
4. HD Quality and High Resolution Render
5. 2D Plane for Perfect Measurement
6. 100% Satisfaction

Need From Client
1. Any Reference(if you have)
2. Any Concept (If you have)
3. Correct Measurement,
4. Texture and Logo (If you have selected Texture)

* 100% Money Back Guarantee

Reviews


junglewar858:Thank mate, great job

nurulhudabd02:thank you so much.

fitridewi268:very professional and superb outcome

nurulhudabd02:Many many thanks for your excellent review! I hope you will work with me again and again.\r\nThanks again.

dorawang0806:very nice job! very nice guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment