Friday, August 17, 2018

I will make any 3d model and redesign building with rendering in sketchup and 3d max

I will make any 3d model and redesign building with rendering in sketchup and 3d max












About:

I am professional architect with a vast experience in 3d modeling and 3d rendering and designing.

My experience and knowledge makes me incorporate colors, thermal comfort, proportions and all the others design principles in my work

Do you have an image of Floor plan, Sketch,PDF File and want it to displayed as an actual building

I will convert any 2D drawings to 3D using sketch up and 3d max and than render it.

All of my work isPROFESSIONAL, the end product will be better than your expectations.

I will help you complete your work with good quality.

I design

· Office

· Hotel

· Shops

· Residential

· Commercial

Please contact before ordering and feel free to ask me if you have any question

Reviews


andrewslonko:Well done again . thx

architectnawaz:nice experience to work with this buyer, thank you so much, hoping for more

danielbulgatz:He killed it. Awesome!

architectnawaz:thank you so much.. amazing experience to work with this buyer .thank you so much

marlartun:Great job. I'm very happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment