Friday, August 3, 2018

I will do 3d interior, exterior or 3d floor plan render

I will do 3d interior, exterior or 3d floor plan render












About:

Hi,

I'm an architect and I had 8 years experience.
  • I will design, modeling and render 3d interior/exterior/floor plan/landscape.
  • I will give you fast and high quality.
  • 100% return money if you are not satisfied

► See more work I did here: https://goo.gl/X7T2x4
► Prices reasonable for each project level. Please contact me before ordering. 
► The price of the service will vary depending on the complexity of the project.

Thank you!
Long_vn

Reviews


joshdickson:Great to work with. Clear communication and Fast turn around time. Will be using Long again.

long_vn:It's a pleasure to work with you. Thank you so much for your co-operation.

josephsamuel308:My experience was satisfactory and I will recommend and use the seller in the future.

long_vn:Thank you so much!

melmel7:Always a pleasure! He's wonderful and very attentive to detail.​\n


No comments:

Post a Comment