Saturday, August 11, 2018

I will make your image to talking character

I will make your image to talking character












About:

If you wanted to make your own photo/ any image/any cartoon character photo to a an animated character according to your voice over then you can order this GIG.
Also if you want your image could perform any action like dancing, walking, talking, sitting, running etc. then you can order now.

  • Just send me the image and audio clip and I will make it talk and create a video from it.
  • Talk with natural expressions
  • HD quality video
  • If you want some other character you can contact me I have a collection of different characters

The image will properly animate with your audio clip or script.You can use all these videos for your business, advertisement ,youtube channel etc.

I will also make a custom cartoon performing some actions, like dancing, running, sitting, walking


Please Note:- Do not cover the forehead or any part of the face to ensure a neutral expression 

Reviews


revenderya:muchas gracias seguiermos trabajando en mas proyectos

videos_expert:Outstanding experience with the buyer,

rekhamagon:Good service.

videos_expert:Outstanding experience really nice buyer

epkkink:Excellent quality and quick turnaround.


No comments:

Post a Comment