Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will create simple model, normal quality send you

I will create simple model, normal quality send you












About:

  • My name is Tus. I am an architectural designer. I am a freelance 3D modeler for designer, illustration interior and architecture. I can transform your ideas into actionable plans. I use Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk 3DS Max, Sketup, Photoshop and Vray. If you have any project need to be resolved. Please don't hesitate to contact us. We looking forward to hearing from you about a possible cooperation. Important I always bring satisfaction to customers.


--gt; Notice:This price is for the something like my profile's picture here. If your floor plan is bigger and there are so many details, I will get more $. Please contact me, I will give the exact price for the specific project.
Please contact me before ordering. We can talk more and get agreement to start our corperation.

Reviews


jsk7711:needed to be worked on\n

tusnguyen88:Thank you very muchhh !

jasonmcarthur:I wish I had words to describe this seller. I truly hope you go so far. Service, communication, quality and delivery like no other. You deserve great success. Thank you.

tusnguyen88:Thank you very muchhh !

jasonmcarthur:Phenomenal experience every single time!


No comments:

Post a Comment