Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will make the bim model of your building using revit

I will make the bim model of your building using revit












About:

Greetings.

I am a civil engineer with 2 years experience in BIM modeling and now offering my services in Fiverr.
Worked as BIM modeler in the precast concrete industry developing my skills in structural detailing for manufacturing such as production details plans, connections plans and mounting detailing plans and instructions.

The packs of services listed in this gig include.
-Revit BIM model LOD 100-350 (maximum 400m2 of construction)
-Architecture or structure detailed model.

If your building is bigger than the maximum area, contact me and we can discuss an offer that suits best for your needs.
The Service includes modeling but not calculation, all the information regarding parts geometry, materials and structural specification must be provided by the customer.

The model can be done based on CAD and PDF plans or sketches.

If the gig's offerings don't suit your needs I will be glad to talk about it and make an offer that suits best for you.

I hope this information explains the gig's services but in case you have questions feel free to ask, I will be always glad to answer them.

Thank you.

Reviews


patrickjaritz:I always like to work with Alex, he's super professional! Highly recommended!

alexcanto:I always enjoy working with Patrick, he comes always with very interesting projects and provides all the information so the modela can be done as close as in real life.

davebale:Needed a drawings others weren't prepared to work with. Alex did a good job.

alexcanto:Great person, as he said, there was missing information that was not possible to gather for the project but I am thankful Dave provided all that he could so we can give the best of services.

roycemilmlow:Alex was very patient and super helpful


No comments:

Post a Comment