Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will do technical plans, floorplans, architecture plans

I will do technical plans, floorplans, architecture plans












About:

I will do 2d drawings, technical, architectural, conceptual or detailed one

floorsplans
sections
facades
views
perspectives
 I could do it, just in basic lines, or with a little of photoshop, just ask!

Reviews


lalaloo700:thank you

explorer93:Very attentive to detail, took a little longer but it was great work!

cliffbura:Set expectations and delivered appropriately

sherrymechail:This seller was exceptional. She took on a very challenging task of an exploded axonometric, and managed to deliver with 3 options. She is experienced and I highly recommend. I have given her a tip, for my appreciation and acknowledgement of amazing skills. Will definitely be working with her again x

daniela_co:Great client... She sent a good make 3d model to work with and gave excellent instructions!


No comments:

Post a Comment