Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I will 3d model and develop your project

I will 3d model and develop your project












About:

I will develop your project to any level you require. 

  • 2D floor plan
  • 3D floor plan
  • 3D interior render
  • 3D model

First you need to tell what is exactly what you need in an email, describing what you need and then if It is something I can do, we will define the project, concept, plans, etc. 

I have more than 10 years of experience in residential, commercial, industrial industries and urban development. I can help you define your ideas for any size project. I can design for you any project you have in mind and produce schemes,rendered images and construction plans for you as well.

AUTO CAD 2D & 3D, SKETCH UP, VRAY, PHOTOSHOP

Depending on the size and complexity of you project and the quality you need, it may need more than the basic fiverr gig ($5) for the job cost. That is why we need to agree on the project before placing the order.

Thank you, 

Reviews


elisabethwela:Really good job. Very fast and exactly what I wanted. I recommend this person for your projects.

davidmarroquin:Thank you!

elisabethwela:Really good job. Very fast and exactly what I wanted. I recommend this person for your projects.

davidmarroquin:Thank you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment