Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will create a landscape design for your small garden

I will create a landscape design for your small garden












About:

Professional landscape designer with a BLA in landscape architecture. I will design a landscape concept plan, planting plan, and landscape details. It will include the general layout of hardscaping, pool, garden structures, landscape elements, and plant material. The plant material will be chosen for your climate. 

Please contact me prior to placing your order as every project is different in size and scope. 

I will require one or all of the following before ordering:
2. Address for google maps
2. Site pictures
3. lot plan or sketch of the area

Reviews


da7ve:Great work.

rwinnebe:Great buyer. Was a pleasure to work with.

digcontract:Everything excellent, great response and design!

rwinnebe:Great buyer, Easy to communicate with. Would work for again.

woodarcheck:very good service


No comments:

Post a Comment