Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will be your professional architect

I will be your professional architect












About:

Hello .. thanks for visiting my Gig !!

 I am an architect who provide services as what you need . I believe that every client (buyer) has a very different and special  requirement so I make the choice open up to you .

The major services I can provide are : 
 Make your hand sketch to professional drawing ,
 Make an amazing 2d floor plan designing.
 Design a detail you need or imagine.
 Design a floor plan from an outline drawing you give me.
 Redesign you home, clinic, hotel...........
 Take interior shot, exterior shot, and so on ......

In Short , Let me your Junior Architect !!!!!

About pricing , I believe also that each order has a different pricing system , but I can say about my prices : very fair , you will happy about the result at the end , I promise.

Thanks a gain and have a great day .... yousef

Reviews


sueannatoney:Works very well

yousef_90:great experience with great seller, still I will give you a gift for the project, you are welcome any time

srn99:Seller went above and beyond and did an excellent job! thank you!

yousef_90:thank you you are welcome any time

ckccorp:A little behind on revisions but delivered great!


No comments:

Post a Comment