Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will render 3d interior,3d floor plan with your model for your dream home for you.

I will render 3d interior,3d floor plan with your model for your dream home for you.












About:

Dear guys,

1.    I can design and render interior residential (Kitchen, vanity bathroom, laundry, mud room, closet, home office, library, entertainment wall unit, store & shop, nail store and more…)

2.    I can design and render furniture products( cabinet, product detail and more)

3.    I will create 3D models and rendering from your 2D files.

4.    All projects such as houses, companies, offices and much more ...

5.    I will provide my scenes.

-       Just sends me dimesions 2d floor plans, *.pdf or *.jpeg or *.dwg files or your hand drawings.

-       If possible give me the equipments you intend to buy it for me to put on the design so that you can have the most intuitive view.

 ******Please contact me before sending the offer to get the most accurate order!

I guaranty you an experience worth it. Working with me, you will be satisfied with the best projects.

P/S: Click the red heart icon ❤ (favourite button) at the top right corner of the page and I will thanks very much.

Thanks and best regards!

David.

Reviews


smythx:Easy to work with and kept the design close to the brief.

davidnguyen672:Outstanding buyer. Thanks!\r\nDavid.

jaixeta:This is my 9th time with him no problem at all.

arieagung:I want to do make over my kitchen and the design result is great.\n

davidnguyen672:Thanks for the review. Outstanding buyer!\r\nDavid.


No comments:

Post a Comment