Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will do elegant architectural 3d rendering

I will do elegant architectural 3d rendering












About:


I will do elegant architectural 3d rendering


I will give you a free sample prior to ordering, if you are happy you can continue.

In this gig I serve you with

  • Model, add materials, add fine details, add furniture
  • Add artificial lighting
  • also input my Architectural Design knowledge in to your project
  • arrange 3D renderings as presentation boards for free.
  • deliver 3 numbers of High quality 3D renderings for this gig
  • do post-productions(Photoshop) of the 3D renderings as an extra work
  • accommodate Autocad or Revit Drawings in to my work
  • basically do three revisions.

Please watch my profile to see my background
If you are property developer or a builder, this gig is meant for you

Please contact before ordering


I will give you a free sample prior to ordering, if you are happy you can continue.

Have a nice day/night
Thavee

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Feel free to contact>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Reviews


muchbetterteach:I needed the renders delivered in a very short time frame. Thavee90 beat my timeline and submitted very good renders right from the get go. The seller also communicated well and I appreciate. I would recommend you buy from him too.

thavee90:Great gig. My hard work is dedicated for the client's prospective. I wish you the best of luck with the apartments project. Thanks

frandian:Thavee is highly competent and professional and has put a great effort in delivering what I wanted with precision, managing the timeframe with flexibility, listening about the design ideas and interpreting the desired flair perfectly.\nThe quality of the result has exceeded my expectations and it is with no hesitation that I recommend this seller.\n

thavee90:What a great gig. I enjoyed every moment working out her designs. Thank you very much for this experience.

netstars:WOW! Highly skilled at creating 3d models. Easy to work with. Great communication. Gave me multiple revisions. Highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment