Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will design, model and render photorealistically a 3d architectural drawing in high quality.

I will design, model and render photorealistically a 3d architectural drawing in high quality.












About:

Hello there, thanks for taking an interest in my architectural gig. I am an expert of exterior amp; interior 3d modeling and rendering and can give you a 3d model andphoto-realistic images.

INCLUDED IN THIS GIG:

I Will Create An Awesome 3D Rendering From Your Design

- High Resolution

- Enhanced Detailing

- Commercial Use

BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:

- Please contact me first to provide me with the details for your Render project.

- I will then confirm pricing and deadline of the project.

- For this gig, you will receive 1 (one) awesome render for your architectural interior or exterior project.

*Due to the nature of rendering projects, the price might be modified according to project's requirements and deliverables.

I will provide outstanding quality renderings from your architectural designs.

The information provided by client should include dwg or jpg floor plans and elevations according to image views needed, for proper project understanding.

Please CONTACT me before order in my gig for correct pricing and deadlines. Then you can order in my gig.

I will provide you an extremely professional service

Reviews


ubercreative:Fantastic communication I will deal now with always

attilaszanyi:Hanli fired this project off and it was perfect. Brilliant!

hanlidr:Was great working with you!

dwright1800:We are going to paint our 26,000 sq. ft. commercial building, which is very costly, so we wanted to get an idea what our color selections look like. Hanli did a fantastic job in giving us the visual we needed to make a decision. Very willing, patient, and quick to make revisions until we had the perfect design! I highly recommend Hanli!

hanlidr:Was great working with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment