Friday, August 17, 2018

I will create 3d renderings on 3d max

I will create 3d renderings on 3d max












About:

Hi, I am Karina I am experienced in 3d interior rendering.
I will Design a furniture in 3D for your space i can make it for just 20$ / 30$ / 40$

Maybe a Closet/ Vestier, Bathroomfurniture, entertaiment furniture, desk, bed, etc

If you want a special proyect ask me!


Furniture included

Delivery time and prices vary according to complexity.

To get started:

· Send me the floor plan with measurements

- If you need a special model o texture in your model, let me know before started

·We will send you the render image in any format in black and white for the first revision. NB: no furnitures included.
What do we go through for your final render:

· 3D Modeling

· Materials

· Textures

· Lighting

· Camera

· Render image

BASIC: 2 images render high quality

STANDART: 3images render high quality

STANDART: 5 images render high quality

Ask if you want!

Please send me a message before ordering, we'll discuss the order before you place it.

Best regards,
Karina

Reviews


jamesbrenig:Great work as usual

karikarivera:great client!.I hope we work together soon.

josephbrenig:Very easy and open communication

karikarivera:excelent client, I hope we continue working together

rosariamiot:I am a repeat customer as I'm always very happy with the high standard of work, communication and service. Would highly recommend and i look forward to using the service again.


No comments:

Post a Comment