Friday, August 3, 2018

I will create your 3d bathroom design

I will create your 3d bathroom design












About:

Hello, I'm an architect. I specialize in taking my clients ideas and make them a modern and functional design keeping in mind the best possible use of spaces.

I am currently working as an interior designer and I can help you make reality your ideas and dreams for the design of your bathroom.

I have a wide knowledge and skills with designing tools like AutoCAD, SketchUp, V-Ray and Photoshop. I also know a wide variety of materials, furnitures, trends and qualities, according to specified budgets achieving comfort and beauty.

The service include: 

  • 3D modelling.
  • 3D realistic images.
  • Project presentation.
  • Technical drawing. 
  • Detail of furniture.

If you have any questions, I invite you to contact me before placing any order. Thank you very much.

-Architect Desireth Noguera-

Reviews


amandaharris75:She exceeded my expectations and an extremely happy with my design.

noguerad:Thank you very much!

rcrllc:Awesome work again\nthank you

noguerad:Thanks for trusting in my work!

pandaqqq:Love the design. Thank you so much


No comments:

Post a Comment