Thursday, August 9, 2018

I will make structural design of buildings

I will make structural design of buildings












About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING THE GIG.

I will help you with Structural modelling and analysis for your building.
Starting from architectural plans, i will create the structural model in a finite element software, like ETABS or Straus7 and design all structural elements following your national building code, the design loads, the seismic and wind loads.
I will deliver detailed structural drawings as part of the final output.
Source model file and results of structural checks will also be delivered for professionals.
Feel free to contact me for a quote.

Reviews


andrew84321:Andrea is good to work with. Good communication, will definitely use again.

andreaneco:Outstanding Experience!

zainabjragh:I keep on coming back to Andrea for help cause he makes it really easy for me to explain my work and he understand it as it is, his work is really good and gives you what you want. Great experience.

andreaneco:Great buyer and great experience! Happy to participate in your projects! :)

nowgosolar:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment