Thursday, August 9, 2018

I will do exterior, interior and floorplan 3d rendering

I will do exterior, interior and floorplan 3d rendering












About:

3d Interior Design / Exterior Visualization / Floor-plan Rendering and Animation Service

If you are looking for someone to render your Architectural or Product Modeling projects, then you are at the right place !!

I am a professional 3d Generalist with 7+ years of experience.


Services I Provide:

-- I create 3d model of Apartments, Villas, Restaurants, Shops, Cafes, Bars, Landscape or any type of Products ( Bottles / Furniture etc. ) from 2D files or sometimes from images / hand-drawn sketches as well.

-- I create photo realistic HD images of Exterior, Interior and any type of Product.

-- 100% money back Guaranteed if you aren't satisfied.

-- 24x7 Support will be provided for best Customer Satisfaction.

-- All 3d projects such as Interior Design / Exterior Visualization / Products Modeling will be created using Autocad, 3ds max, Vray and Photoshop.

-- Beside 3d Modeling and Rendering, I create 3d Animation & 360 Panorama as well.

-- Beside 3ds Max, I have expertise in software like Lumion & Twinmotion.


Please provide Texture / Color information to achieve best results.

For extra queries, please send me a message.

Best Regards,
Amalendu Samanta

Reviews


australiaunwrap:An exception job great work

amalendu4u:It's a great experience working with him. I will definitely work with him again.

australiaunwrap:An exception job great work

amalendu4u:It's a great experience working with him. I will definitely work with him again.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment