Saturday, August 11, 2018

I will do architectural site plan and landscape design

I will do architectural site plan and landscape design












About:

I am a Professional landscape designer with a Masters in landscape architecture. I will design a landscape concept plan, planting plan, and landscape details. It will include general layout of hardscaping, pool, garden structures, landscape elements, and plant material. The plant material will be chosen for your climate.

Please contact me prior to placing your order as every project is different in size and scope.

Reviews


jhakhasbhatt:You can get idea on landscape design however you cannot really do the real design. It will take more than given scope of the gig

stefanie007:she doesnt know what she wants

sidpershad:stefanie was quick responsive and very clear with what she was going to deliver. I was fully satisfied with the end delivery and would use her services again.

stefanie007:sidpershad was easy to communicate with

acelandscapepro:Paid too much for this not worth the money, after completion couldn’t revised what I told her overall bad experience


No comments:

Post a Comment