Friday, August 17, 2018

I will do modern realistic interior design

I will do modern realistic interior design












About:

WELCOME DEAR,

 My name is Sara. I am an Architect, Interior and exterior designer.

Ever dreamed of having a living room or bedroom? Allow me to make your dreams come true! This is one design of what your living room or bedroom can look like, but it is not limited to just that, I will take your ideas and with them make your dream come true. I will be able to create your specific designs and material and apply them well to the space using accurate details of furniture, lighting, ceiling, and flooring, etc.

I would like to discuss the details first and agree what exactly you expect before I'll start my work. And feel free to ask me if you have any questions.   


I will do it in:

  • Fast delivery in 3 days .
  • 2 shots only rendering And one shot for the first deal .
    • Prices reasonable for each project level.
    • Adjust until you are satisfied.
    • Provide help to the best quality.

    I guaranty you an enjoyable working experience.
    Welcome you in any time.

    Reviews


    :

    :

    :

    :

    :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment