Friday, August 17, 2018

I will convert any file to revit model

I will convert any file to revit model












About:

I will convert any Paper-Drawing, Hand-sketch, PDF or CAD file to a Revit model which can be used for obtaining different section and elevation views, 3-D plans, Renders, Schedules, etc.

I can even start a new Revit model from scratch and make necessary modifications as per the client's request. 

I will handover the final Revit model.

Thanks.

Reviews


mvanyan:good and fast communication\n

farazmohd:Every detail and each piece of information was given to me before beginning the project which ensured smooth workflow.\r\n\r\nGreat employer.\r\nWould love to work again.!!

mvanyan:good and fast communication\n

farazmohd:Every detail and each piece of information was given to me before beginning the project which ensured smooth workflow.\r\n\r\nGreat employer.\r\nWould love to work again.!!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment