Thursday, August 9, 2018

I will design your 3d exhibition booth, kiosk

I will design your 3d exhibition booth, kiosk












About:

hello friends, I'm Professional 3D and Graphics Designer,
have 5 years Work Experience in 3d designing,
expert  in 3d max,Maya ai, coreldraw,photoshope, etc.

satisfaction of client is my first priority.
i will give you my best


Need From Client
1. Any Reference(if you have)
2. Any Concept (If you have)
3. Correct Measurement,
4. Texture and Logo (If you have selected Texture)

Reviews


snyanseor:I am pleased with the finished product. The process was very quick and he delivered a product that exceeded my expectations. Thank you!!!

rakeshbay81:Great client. I would love to work with you again.:)

elymatt:Rakeshbay81 is great, not only he is talented, but also he understands the brief and delivers as per the request. 5 Stars well earned, will add him to my favorites.

rakeshbay81:Thank you so much, I am really happy to work with you, great client.

nathanclough:Great design and quick service


No comments:

Post a Comment