Friday, August 10, 2018

I will do any modeling rendering in sketchup, rhino, 3dsmax

I will do any modeling rendering in sketchup, rhino, 3dsmax












About:

Hei, I'm 3D artist(Architecture student 3rd year) from Estonia.

I'm offering 3D modeling and rendering service for products/houses or any kind of 3D models.
I have skills in 3D programs like - Rhinoceros, Sketchup, 3dsmax, AutoCad. So there is a big chance that I can help you.

These are some things in which topic I'm 100% in.
- 2D drawings to 3D and then vizualisation.
- 3D school works/projects.
- Product modeling/rendering.
- 3D print ready modeling.
- Realistic pictures for Real Estate.
- 3D animation.

If you did not find the topic for your needs, then Let me know and.. Lets do it!

I'm always open for new challenges or long time jobs.

PLEASE make sure you contact me before ordering my Gig!

Reviews


hitonylam:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

has9intl:Very happy with the work.

jarmov:Great experience. The project was very interesting.\r\nThanks!

raquellereeves:Beautiful work! Thank you jarmov!

jarmov:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment