Saturday, August 11, 2018

I will create innovate and amazing stand design 3d for your expo

I will create innovate and amazing stand design 3d for your expo












About:

I have more than 3 years of experience designing stand for exhibition. 
The stand are one of the best tools for an enterprise to get known and to grow in the market. The stand design should be awsome, innovative and functional for the enterprise, its product and its public.

  • Conact me before create an order via private message because your project could be less than the delivary time specified.

  • I need you to tell me everything about your project, such as material that you prefer for your stand (octanorm-aluminium- or custom-wood-), configuration of stand (between walls, corner, header or island), etcetera.


  • It helps a lot if you have images or any information. Provide me with the details for your render project for the most professional service and satisfy all your needs.

Please ask me if you have any question.

Reviews


alvarosantacruz:Ok all things ok

juacalope:Excellent work and a very kind person

splajki:Clear and straightforward communication from the start. Everything was delivered as expected. I can recommend.

tania_daniela:thanks, I hope work with you again!!

alonsnake:Very recommended professional. We are very happy with this order!


No comments:

Post a Comment