Tuesday, August 7, 2018

I will design your dream house

I will design your dream house












About:

I do quality architectural work. I have been working as a professional for over 10 years and have completed various projects successfully. I am proficient in detailing and working drawings as well as 3D modeling and rendering. 

Reviews


grant52:Extremely fast and responsive to my feedback. Created a decent new house layout for me.

rickyscholtz:Outstanding Experience!

selenewong21:Very good experience working with Ricky, he is diligent, meticulous, and patient. Ricky has been very patient with my side of delays that dragged his progress for more than 2 months, will contact him again as soon as I have my things sorted for more architectural works!

rickyscholtz:Really enjoy working with Selene. She gives great attention to the small details. I really enjoyed this project and I hope there will be more to come. Thank you Selene.

jackphp:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment