Sunday, August 5, 2018

I will design 3d interior and exterior renderings

I will design 3d interior and exterior renderings












About:

Thank you for viewing my gig.

3D model and renderings are key tools in interactive design and I would be glad to help produce yours without stress and within a reasonable time. I would also provide professional recommendations for your designs. All you need is provide me with any of these;
  •  plans (pdf or jpeg or any other format)
  • elevations
  • reference images

I can also have these files produced professional if you do not have them, all you need to do is give me a list of your requirements and i would be more than happy to help you actualize your architectural dreams.

P.S:
Kindly CONTACT ME BEFORE YOUR ORDER, I have a very fast response time and this would help save time on the project.


Thank you.

Reviews


dhaval0608:Great work. Amy did not hesitate to give me number of revisions until I was satisfied. \n

amysamuels:Thank you

dhaval0608:Great working with Amy. Understood my requirments correctly. Works very effiently

amysamuels:Thank you

resourcearena:Working with Amysamuels is pretty easy, met all my requirements with ease and I won't hesitate to recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment