Friday, August 3, 2018

I will make detail doodle with your name

I will make detail doodle with your name












About:

I am making combination between doodle and types. I basically use Sans Serif type with rounded corner for every doodle, but it is possible to change any type of the font type.
I am making manual doodle and digital doodle.

For manual doodle I always use a6 - a4 paper size. But for digital doodle I can make it till a very big size(depends on it order).

For a very big size, I would use Illustrator as well(but the detail will be a lil bit different). For as usual size (a6 - a3 paper size) I prefer to use Photoshop, because the detail will be look better.

Reviews


jakestolarski:very unique work!

gwserbiadventa:Thank you! Great experience to work with you, hope we can work together again in the future :)

jakestolarski:very unique work!

gwserbiadventa:Thank you! Great experience to work with you, hope we can work together again in the future :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment