Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I will create a 3d printed architectual floor plan

I will create a 3d printed architectual floor plan












About:

*** Please contact me before purchasing this gig. Every design project is different and it is important that I custom tailor a design package for you.***

As an Architect nothing can help relay your vision quite like a scale floor plan model of your project. 3D models can assist in communicating and clarifying your design to others.

We have the ability to make a wide size range of models. From a few inches across to a few feet. We can also add basic to complex details like cabinets. counters, windows, and doorways.

This basic gig covers the basic small sized 3D printing of a 3 room layout using an existing STL file no larger than four(4) inches square. 

All models are made from high quality PLA or ABS material. All models are created and shipped inside the continental US.

I have 20+ years experience in design, manufacturing, and prototyping and I look forward to seeing how I can assist you!

All of my gigs feature a 100% satisfaction guarantee. I will do everything in my power to address any issues you may have. If I cannot, I will gladly refund your money.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment