Thursday, August 9, 2018

I will draw anything in autocad

I will draw anything in autocad












About:

If you have an image or idea on sketch and want to convert it to an AutoCAD drawing, then this gig is for you.

  • Create CAD drawings from sketches, Image, PDF, Scanned drawings etc.
  • Site plans, Foundation plans, structural framing plan, architectural floor plans
  • Create electrical and plumbing drawings in masterplans.
  • Edit/ modify any portion of an existing drawing.
  • Make fire exit plans or fire safety equipment location drawings.
  • Scale any drawing and correct the dimensions
  • Construction details.
  • I do design the plans. If you have to design the floor plans then message me about it. We can discuss there. 

For Cost Estimation and quantities takeoff, please check my other gig.

Please contact before placing an order

Reviews


ginosmit:excellent work! happy to recommend

umer_alam:Outstanding Experience!

jacqj2u:The seller communicated efficiently and delivered my request in a timely manner. I got a great deal for a timely service. He deserves more.

umer_alam:Outstanding Experience!

carranya:Super quick and efficient still providing quality work - thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment