Friday, August 3, 2018

I will design,render the 2d,3d floor plan architectural interior

I will design,render the 2d,3d floor plan architectural interior












About:

Hi,
 I am a professional  architect. I was trained in graphic architecture. 
- I can work with AutoCad, Sketchup, 3Ds Max, Vray, Adobe Photoshop.
  • Create 3D Floor plan from your images file, pdf, AutoCad,hand sketch, etc... FASTEST.
  • Rendering  UlTRA HIGH QUALITY IMAGES of interior/exterior.
  • DESIGN INTERIOR, EXTEROR for house, restaurent, cafe, hotel, apartment, etc
  • modelling your lager 3D buiding 
  • Please contact to me if you have any questions, and feel free to talk with me ! 
  • ** Price may vary with complexity of work , Please contact me, I will give the exact price for the specific project .                                                                 THANKS,                             
  • OLIVER.

Reviews


chitown02:Wow did a fantastic job with my vision and adding color. Designed the commerical drawing in different views so that I could see it from a customers perspective. Love his work and will be using him again for next project.

oliverddesigns:Outstanding Experience!

ambydee:Great work oliver!\nyou are very fast and extremely creative.\nI recommend this seller always and I will definitely work with you in the future.

oladokunjoseph:Great job. He's really an expert in this stuff

oliverddesigns:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment