Thursday, March 19, 2020

Interior Design Of Home, Office, Restaurant All Kind Of Interior, Pro Work











About:

Dear Guys,

Welcome to my Gig !

 

I'm an arch ( INTERIOR DESIGNER & PRODUCT DEIGNER )

 

Our services

Residential, home,  office, commercial, restaurants , industrial design

 

PROJECT SERVICES

Animation,

Photo realistic renders

AutoCAD drafting

Interior floor plan and internal elevations

Floor plan, Elevations, Sections,

 

BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:

- Please contact me first to provide me with the details for your project.

- I'll then confirm pricing and deadline of the project.



*Due to the nature of rendering projects, I just want to be sure that we are both on the same page as far as the project's requirements and deliverables.

*Gig's prices is per view, animation charges ( per seconds ) and quality.

Defend on how large the project is , the price could be change



I guaranty you an experience worth it. Working with me, you will be satisfied with the best projects.

P/S: Click the red heart icon ❤ (favourite button) at the top right corner of the page and I will thanks very much.

Thanks for reading 

M.ZEESHAN KHAN



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is very cooperative and really listens to your ideas and comments. This results in good work.

:

have a Great experience. and wish work with you again.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment