Thursday, March 19, 2020

Design An Amazing Bathroom For You











About:

Hey there! 

It seems you are here looking for the best bathroom design, so you are in the right place! Let me help with that!

This is a professional work made for you, so please share with me a few photos of the room and any information you think I may need about dimensions, style prefferences and furniture you want ;)

THIS GIG INCLUDE:

1.    Creative unique bathroom design project using professional software

2.    New and special Ideas for your bathroom, making it more comfortable for you

3.    Perfect Balance with Colors, Spacing, Budget

4.    Furniture, Special carpintry & Materials

5.    Plans, sections and precise dimesions

 

MORE FEATURES

Fast delivery and complete package of architectural plans

I will be glad to help you to make all your ideas come true, applying all my skills in order to get the most professional service and of course creating a great project with wonderful and realistic visualizations!

So...let’s do it!

 

My best wishes

Arq. Diana

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amaizing work. Very professional and fast. She was very patient and understanding and deliver exactly what I asked for. I fully recommend this gig

Seller's Response:

Thanks! you're amazing too!❤️

Seller's Response:

Good communication and delivered professional design!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot dear!

:

Great communication, great renderings and great ideas. I would highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment