Thursday, March 26, 2020

Create Architectural Floorplan And Drawings, Auto Cad Works











About:

Hi,

NOTE : Please DO NOT PLACE A DIRECT ORDER BUT SEND ME MESSAGE FOR DISCUSSION .

I am a professional architect in this field and am here to give you the best. 

I can  produce ; 

- 2D FLOOR PLAN LAYOUT, furniture layout, working drawing 

- SITE PLAN, SECTION, ELEVATION , detailing drawing

- Colorful floor plan presentation

·         I will advise you if there is need for changes in your sketched plan/ drawings.

           I can sketch your product / object / design in freehand or into  2d AutoCAD

·         I can convert your Dwg To Pdf and pdf file to Dwg

·         I  can edit or correct your  existing Dwg files

    please note that  PRICING  For complex architectural plans and sections will vary.



 

Reviews


:

Just perfect! Everything I was asking for. Thank you for your amazing professional work.

:

fast and good. listen to people too.

:

awesome communication from the seller, did exactly what I wanted, and submitted even before the deadline... I highly recommend for other buyers too.. Top notch!!!

:

Very excellent communication skills he went ahead to incorporate so many brilliant design ideas into my design. i am extremely pleased with the result and I will definitely hire again!!! I Highly Recommend Zenith Designs!!!

:

very fast and Excellent Job Done in little time




No comments:

Post a Comment