Friday, March 20, 2020

2D And 3D Floor Plans And Diagrams











About:

Hello,



I'm Selin. I'm a professional architect. I have experience in 2d drawings, 3d modelling and diagramming for about 7 years.



I can make 2d drawings and 3d modelling from a sketch or a existing draft drawing, and turn them into diagrams such as axonometries, section perspectives, 3d floor plans, function diagrams etc.



As software, I am using:

AutoCAD

Revit

Skecthup

Photoshop

Illustrator

Reviews


:

Great girl, very patient.

:

Excellent person. Excellent work. Very helpful

:

Great girl, everything on time. Kindly reccomend

:

Responsive and high quality service, thank you very much!

:

Smooth and professional! Seller communicated very quickly and delivered the work within the timeframe requested. Does nothing but high quality work. I'm really impressed! Project came out better than expected. Would recommend this seller to anyone. 100% will be back for more! (:




No comments:

Post a Comment