Thursday, March 19, 2020

Make A Dwg, Autocad File From A Pdf Or Jpg











About:

I will make a dwg file from a pdf or an image in any format as long as it has the meassurements on it.

The AUTOCAD file will be separated by layers and very organized so it is easy for you to use or edit. 

This gig is up to the approximate size of a two bedroom apartment, if you need something bigger please message me so I can set a price for it.

If you have any doubt please contact me, I'll be glad to answer

Reviews


:

Fast, and well, in one word: professional!!! It was a real pleasure to collaborate with her. WERY recommended!!!!

:

Zule was great and quick. Thank you!

:

Awesome experience. Was worried that the seller is only using some software to generate DWG from PDF, but this is not the case. Great job!

:

Zule is very Professional

:

very responsive, great quality. highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment