Saturday, March 21, 2020

Create 3D Model And Render Architecture Project











About:

Hello.



I can work with any 3D architectural model ..  Interior design 

or Exterior ..



I have a really good skills with 3dsmax and vray revitautocadphotoshop ( Postproduction)

and lumion.



I can do : 



- Converting 2d model into 3d (3dsmax)

- Working on school (colleges) projects including floor plan and 3d

- Provide high quality rendering using vray or lumion

Video of your 3dmodel just tell me ( Lumion)

- High quality realistic picture of your 3dmodel ( interior design or exterior )

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ahmeed is a true professional. His team works diligently to accomodate your needs and produce a valuable product in a timely manner. Thank you Ahmeed!

Seller's Response:

Another easy and fast and well executed project with this seller. He is getting all my SketchUp work and he should get yours also

Seller's Response:

Thanks again for your warm feelings :), you are a perfect buyer, I hope the best for you always.

:

It was first project together and it went great. Excellent work and communication and delivery. I am very pleased and highly recommend this seller. I will be working with him again!

:

Thank you, Glad to work with you sir and looking for our next project.




No comments:

Post a Comment