Saturday, March 21, 2020

Provide My Technical Expertise For Your Projects Drawings











About:

Hi! Welcome to my Technical Drawings ordering page



BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:

- Please contact me first to provide me with the details for your Project/Product.

- I will then confirm pricing and deadline of the project.



*Due to the nature of technical drawings, I just want to be sure that we are both on the same page as far as the project's requirements and deliverables. Bear in mind each job is different, so we will need to discuss all specifications and requirements in detail so we can send a custom offer for the job.



The information provided by the client should include a detailed description of the project/product and hand drawn sketches if possible, for proper project understanding.


Please CONTACT me before ordering my gig for correct pricing and deadlines.



I will be glad on applying all my skills for providing the most professional service and satisfying all your needs.



Feel free to ask if you have any questions regarding my gig!



I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks!



*Unless stated otherwise by the buyer before the order is created, the work created may be used as part of my personal portfolio outside of Fiverr's Platform.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

As before in my experience with AG, they were very helpful, clear and easy to communicate with and did an amazing job putting my vision on paper! I would highly recommend them for any project!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

AG was a pleasure to work with and I will definitely use them for the next phases of my project. They are able to bring the vision in my head to life so that I can share it with partners, donors, and investors. I would definitely recommend them if you have a project that you need professional and creative architectural design.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! Working on this challenging project is a pleasure and I look forward to the next stages!

Seller's Response:

Awesome job as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment