Saturday, March 21, 2020

An Amazing Lumion Video For Your Architectural Project











About:

Please contact me before ordering 



Hello! Welcome to my world of Architecture! I'm an architect with lots of interest in creativity and achieving results. I have gained a huge amount of experience in rendering and modeling architectural projects.

I will render/model if needed any 3d interior, 3d Exterior of various kinds of projects ranging from small to big.



I can also do animation of product design like shoes, sculptures, characters isn't in my scope of service



Thank you. 

Reviews


:

everything perfect

:

Appreciated his communication and delivered ahead of deadline

:

Very good person working very well

:

very fast ! i am amazed by this service everytime

:

good service




No comments:

Post a Comment