Saturday, March 21, 2020

2D,3D Autocad Layouts And Architectural Drawings











About:

Welcome All....!



Architect with an experience of working in the Architecture & Planning industry. 

Skilled in Interior & Exterior Design Development, Architectural Layouts & Drawings, Technical drawings..





What I Delivers You: 

* I Will plan it for you in every type of architecture style... interior and exterior

I will present 2d plans into 3D for presentations..
* I can draw from a sketches of AutoCAD and pdf files.
* I will make and edit according to your needs until you are satisfied....

* I will give you constructions and technical drawings for Authorities approval....



Price Depends Upon Nature & size of Project....

Please contact us as before You ordered.
Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A little expensive, but Zahid was incredible. Made my renderings super fast, stayed up all night for 24 hours to make my drawings. I will be using Zahid again in the future.

:

Very humble & cooperative client ... Great experience ... Hope we work together soon.....

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment